Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1/2 twisting, 1/2 caper, 3/2 madness. Twist your body. Twist the controller. Stay in the box. Find the sweet spot. Stop everyone else. Henka Twist Caper is a physical game that uses the PlayStation Move controller. Players must twist and turn their controller to find the right orientation. Once that position is found, they must hold it there until their team's meter is full. A full meter equals victory, but watch out...your opponents are allowed to get in your way.
Too many extra PlayStation Move controllers and an restless mindset lead to the creation of this game.
- Yelling and pushing your friends/enemies!
- Audio tracks that make everything more exciting!
IndieCade 2014 Team VideoYouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade 2014 Nominee" IndieCade 2014, 9 October 2014
- "Gamercampe 2014 Official Selection" Gamercamp 2014, 18 October 2014
- "Henka Twist Caper at Gamercamp"
- Jorge Figueiredo, Toronto Thumbs
- "See 3 Philly games chosen as finalists for Indiecade game conference"
- Juliana Reyes, Technically Philly
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
The Ars indie showcase: 30 games to watch in 2014
Ars Technica arstechnica.com.
OriGaminc is the work of Shawn Pierre, a game dev from Philadelphia.
More information on OriGaminc, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Henka Twist Caper Credits